"WISH LIST" "I + U" GRAPHIC BACKDROP MadeWithBalloons™ ON A ROLL
------ "ROUSEings" ------ By Graham Rouse.
Do you wish you could make beautiful balloon graphic backdrops in one quarter of the time it takes now?
Do you wish that you could hire much less skilled help and still get professional results?
Do you wish you could take down all those balloons, roll them up, store them away and reuse them later?
Or maybe, such thoughts seem so far fetched that you have not even considered the possibility of them, much less, wished for them.
But they are possible. They are worth considering. They are worth wishing for. They are worth watching for. They are worth asking for.
THIS GRAPHIC BACKDROP MadeWithBalloons™
- This balloon backdrop shows 28 rows of balloons. Each row shows 41 balloons long. That is a total of 1, 148 balloons, or it least it looks that way. You could, in fact, make it that way, but there is a much easier and faster way.
- You could inflate just 28 Rouse Roll Balloons instead. Each of these special ROLL balloons would have 41 air chambers connected in a string that look like 41 individual balloons that had been attached to each other after they had been individually inflated and sealed. Each would be red on one side and pink on the other side.
- These 28 strings of ROLL Balloons would be laid out in rows with individual chambers turned to appropriately show the pink or red side forward. There is more than one way to keep them in place, but we would most likely choose Rouse Matrix™, Expand-And-Load™ balloon frames.
- The overall display would be approximately 20.5' long by 14' tall if we used 18" square film balloon chambers. We could make the display half those dimensions by using 9" square film balloon chambers in our ROLL Balloons instead.
- Each of our strings of ROLL Balloons could be inflated easily and accurately with air or nitrogen using a regulator that included an automatic cut off mechanism when the appropriate air pressure was achieved.
- As a bonus, A BIG BONUS; you could easily deflate and save your 28 Roll Balloons™ for reuse later. That is something that is not practical for the 1,148 independent balloons that these 28 Roll Balloons™ replace..
THE MAGIC OF ROLL BALLOONS™
The Magic of Rouse ROLL Balloons™ is really quite simple. Traditional film balloons are manufactured one at a time in a series where each balloon is independent of the next.
Rouse Roll Balloons are manufactured so that each is connected to the next.
The possible variations are quite enormous. The possible benefits, as you can see with this graphic backdrop MadeWithBalloons™, are quite enormous as well.
GROW YOUR WISH LIST
If a better way to make balloon walls, murals and backdrops was not on your wish list before, it should be there now. But, do not stop there. Stretch your imagination at Balloons On A Roll Blog. You will learn more about wonderful possibilities for Advancing Your Balloon Art And Business with Roll Balloons™.
Your "Wish List" will grow. Your "Watch List" will grow. And, your "Ask For It" list will grow as well.________________________________________________
FIND MORE ROUSE ONLINE - Search For:
- ROUSE MATRIX ..................... Enter "Rouse Matrix" ... Include "I"
- ROUSE TECHNOLOGIES.......... Enter "JustRouseIt" .... Include "I"
- ROUSE IDEAS, NEWS, ETC. Enter "MadeWithBalloons" Include "I"
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Balloon Arts Review, balloon decorations, Graham Rouse, graphic, Graphics MadeWithBalloons, Here Is How, MadeWithBalloons, ROLL Balloon, rouse matrix, Rouse Roll Balloons, Wish List