THANKS FOR "YOUR CREATIONS MadeWithBalloons™"
(See Also: "POSTSCRIPT: HERE IS HOW" at the end of this article)
------------ ROUSEings™ ------------ by Graham Rouse
"YOUR CREATIONS MadeWithBalloons™" have touched, enriched and stimulated the lives of many others.
We have all felt winter's chill. December holidays have passed. The New Year has come and we look forward to Spring. Snowflakes still flutter through our thoughts, even if not through the air. Many warm feelings are inside us, but they battle with too many anxious tasks. Our days are overflowing with activity and our night's sleep seems too short to
- accommodate our wonderful dreams,
- resolve dilemmas from the day and
- still provide the rest we need.
Yet, as this season tests our strength and resolve, it also nourishes our hope and faith in new beginnings. The work you do as a balloon artist helps make that positive transformation happen for others as well as for yourself.
YOU ARE THE "MOVE" IN "BALLOON ARTS MOVEMENT"
As balloon artists we are blessed to participate in
- an art
- a craft
- an industry
- a movement
that works everyday to stimulate and fulfill wonderful visions.
We produce decorations, sculptures, graphics, crafts, entertainment and other arts "MadeWithBalloons™".
We take a little latex, air and imagination and transform them
- into colors that rival the rainbow,
- into air borne whimsy equaled only by butterflies and fairies,
- into visual clusters of positive emotions that once were the exclusive domain of flowers and jewelry.
YOU ARE AN ARCHITECT OF FEELINGS
We often build and decorate spaces, but more than that, we are architects of feelings.
We can begin as simply as delivering the magic of a balloon bouquet to a mother, or striking awe in her child's eyes as we breathe life into sap from a rubber tree and produce a poodle MadeWithBalloons™.
We extend the thrill as we engage the mother in choosing balloons for decorations or by teaching the child to make a poodle of his own.
We help them move from delighted CREATURES in awe of us to potent CREATORS in awe of themselves.
The mother will CREATE positive emotions in those who enjoy her balloon decorations. The child CREATES a balloon creature HIMSELF. Both stimulate a new level of pride in themselves through the potency of the balloon magic they share.
YOU MAKE POSITIVE THINGS HAPPEN
And NOW... .. the revelation and the thrill can come home to YOU because,
- YOU made it all happen,
- YOU started this chain reaction of positive difference in the lives of untold numbers of people, and
- YOU can make it happen nearly every day.
'YOUR CREATONS MadeWithBalloons™" have touched, enriched and stimulated the lives of many others.
You may never know the impact you have on those far distant from where you live and work. But, have no doubt. There are those whom you will never meet, that will see and feel ripples from the splash MadeWithBalloons™ by you here at home.
THANK YOU!So we say, “Thanks!”
- Thanks from Mary Queen and me.
- Thanks again from the mother.
- Thanks again from the child.
Thanks again from those others who will now be similarly lifted
- by the balloons they receive
- by the balloons they send,
- by the balloons that decorate their spaces, and
- by the balloons they, themselves, use to make new things and to make the magic of balloons reach still others around them.
Thanks again from the many
who will never know your name,
but will, in subtle ways,
have their lives made better by
"YOUR CREATIONS" MadeWithBalloons™"
"POSTSCRIPT: HERE IS HOW"
The "THANK YOU!" illustration depicts a balloon graphic MadeWithBalloons™ using some of the "RouseAAD™" (Rouse Advanced Aperture Displays) patented techniques.
STRINGS OF BUBBLES
In this case, strings of twisted bubbles from # 260 balloons are inserted into openings in a square grid. The techniques and the patent apply to any configuration of grid openings and any strings of inflated chambers.
Stringing bubbles together (in this case) or stringing balloons together (in other cases) make it easier, faster and more secure when loading balloons into the grid.
PUFFS OF AIR
The black lines are made as overlays. This illustration shows long lines made with black, foam tape, but you could achieve similar results with long balloons like # 350, #260 and #160 balloons that have been "puffed" (that is filled with air without stretching the balloon) rather than fully inflating them.
The various sizes of long balloons give you different line widths. You may simply glue them into place if you like. It usually helps, however, to insert chenille sticks (pipe cleaners) or wire inside the long balloons to help them take on and hold the shape you like.
DESIGN FROM THE INSIDE OUT
Neither approach to making the overlay lines is patented even though Graham Rouse is the originator (1983) of the inside-out approach of "inserting structures inside balloons in order to shape them". (You may learn more about this inside-out approach and the early work of Graham Rouse, Ken Fetgatter and Gary Wells in developing and promoting this approach in this article on Making It With Balloons Network: FANTASY FLOWERS – The Beginning Of “RIBS” For Balloon Sculpture
If you would like to learn more about this inside-out approach that we call "RIBS" or more about RouseAAD techniques then mention that in the "Leave a Reply" section below or write me directly at email@example.com
Thanks again for joining me here for ROUSEings™. Do return for more
FIND MORE ROUSE ONLINE - Search For:
- ROUSE MATRIX ................. Enter "Rouse Matrix" ... Include " "
- ROUSE TECHNOLOGIES..... Enter "JustRouseIt" .... Include " "
- ROUSE TALK ........... Enter "MadeWithBalloons" .... Include " "
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: architect of feelings, art, balloon arts, balloon arts movement, balloon craft, balloon decorations, balloon entertainment, balloon sculpture, Build Business, craft, creators, creatures, Dresses MadeWithBalloons, Flowers MadeWithBalloons, Graham Rouse, Graphics MadeWithBalloons, Hats MadeWithBalloons, Here Is How, industry, MadeWithBalloons, Mary Queen Rouse, movement, patent, RIBS, RIBS (Rouse Internal Balloon Structures), Rouse Internal Balloon Structure, RouseAAD, Sculpture MadeWithBalloons, Stories & Musings, Thank You, Thanks, Why Balloons, Your Creations